A passport to adventure
Big Sky Community Organization’s annual VIP campaign kicks off
Big Sky Community Organization’s (BSCO) VIP Passport Campaign is off and running. Every $100 donated will earn one chance to win. Two hundred tickets are sold for a shot at two grand prizes: Turks & Caicos for two people, including airfare and four nights at the Seven Stars Resort & Spa on Grace Bay or the Community VIP Passport. The campaign started in 2016, but last year was the first year BSCO was able to offer the Turks & Caicos get-away.
“It’s great because all the prizes are 100% donated so people's donations go directly to our work to maintain and work on trails,” Community Development Manager Sara Marino said.
With the organization seeing more people using trails than usual, maintenance has had to increase to keep the trails nice for everyone, she explained. Now, BSCO is also gearing up for winter.
The Community VIP Passport includes:
• First Tracks& Everett’s breakfast for four people during the 20/21 ski season
• One “On the Snow” ski valet pass for the 20/21 ski season
• One Mountain Bike Haul pass for 21 summer season
• Round of golf with cart for four people
• Pint glass and one beer a month for one year at Beehive Basin Brewery
• Entry to the BSCO 4th of July 5k
• $100 Choppers Pub & Grub gift card
• $100 Pinky G’s gift card
• $50 The Cave Spirits & Gifts card
• 60-minute facial from Ozssage
• One-hour interior design consultation from Lori Elliot
• One-year Family Membership to Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
• One bike tune from Shred Shed Ski tune per month during the 20/21 ski season from Black Tie Rentals
• Burger a month from Shedhorn Grill when open
• Yeti Dogs meal a month when open
Those interested can donate to BSCO online at http://bscomt.org/donate/community-vippass/ or mail a check to BSCO, P.O. Box 161404, Big Sky, MT 59716, or stop by the BSCO office located at 32 Town Center Avenue. Call 406-993-2112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information